Monday, January 19, 2009

Look at the Hay Bales!!

So this past weekend we had a wonderful surprise. At 5:oo am Saturday morning I was woken up to find that my daughter and 3 of her roomates drove to Tooele during the night and that they were staying the night. In the morning I made them breakfast. I love making food for college students because they are so grateful for anything no matter what it taste like. During breakfast I made the mistake of mentioning that I was planning on painting the hay bales sometime today. Well Kaytlin wouldn't leave me alone until I let her paint the Utah State University logo. Her roomate Heather is an Art major and she wanted to help so I let her and she did a very good job. I was really impressed of how well they all did!!!! Utah State hey Aggie's all the way go Aggie's go Aggie's hey hey hey!!!!



2 comments:

Val said...

Hmmmm, wonder who's point of view this is from :)
Very cute haybells, and what a good mom to let them paint the best college on there.

Kaytlin said...

Yes I agree with you on that one sis!! I also think that the writer of this blog is very good! I don't know about anyone else but they should blog about a lot more things because it is so enjoyable to read:)
Love ya


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones